Monday, September 12, 2011

20. Make a playlist to someone, and explain why you chose all the songs.

I am choosing 10 songs for 10 different people. :)



1. David Gray- This Year's Love

2. Forgiveness- Anna Faris


3. Evanescence- Hello 
  4. Carrie Underwood- I'll stand by you

5. Sheryl Crow- If it makes you happy 
6. The Animals- House of the Rising Sun
7. Kenny Chesney- You and Tequila

8. Dixie Chicks- There's Your Trouble 
 8. Baila Mi Corazon- Belanova 
9. Always- Blink 182
10. Blink 182- Stay together for the kids 



1. This song makes me think of an individual every time I hear it. Hearing this song makes me feel soo good!! I love it! (It's from one of my favorite movies: The Girl Next Door)

2. This song makes me think of a few people. Love it!

3. These lyrics connect me to my Tia Luzia, who I've lost a year ago. I love you Tia.

4. I will never give up hope and will always be supportive of anything to whom this song is for.

5. The lyrics say it all. To this person- if it makes you happy, you shouldn't be sad.

6. The house of the rising sun is for my parents.

7. You and Tequila make me crazy. Tequila makes people crazy, especially this one.

So I just realized I had TWO number 8's. Oh well.. haha

8. You know what your trouble is, get rid of it!!!!

8. For a special someone :) who loves this song.

9. Song reminds me of someone who tries really hard but ALWAYS fails. lol 

10. :)







 



No comments:

Post a Comment