Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Day 10. Your views on drugs and alcohol. 


Everyone knows that drugs and alcohol are bad for you or at least ...most people know that. When I think of drugs, I think of hardcore drugs like Cocaine and such. I don't do drugs and I don't agree with doing them. I even consider marijuana one of those drugs and although I know it's not as harsh for your body as alcohol may be, I just don't agree with it. I definitely don't look down on people who do it because it's THEIR choice and they like it. I just don't agree with it. Alcohol is really bad for you but for some reason, I would enjoy drinking over doing drugs any day. I guess I think that people who do drugs think they are cool but I suppose it can go both ways and one can say people who drink think they are cool. All I know is, drugs aren't for me. Whether my logic is flawed or completely rational, the intake of drugs, to me, is worse than the intake of alcohol.

No comments:

Post a Comment