Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Day 1. Something you love about yourself.

Hmm, while I'm sure others could answer this about me in a heart beat, it's actually a bit difficult for me. I guess I could give it a try and say I love my ambition? Yea ambition is good. For those of you who need a refresher on what ambition means...here you go: "an earnest desire for some type of achievement or distinction, as power, honor, or wealth, and the willingness to strive for its attainment." I'd like to think of myself as an ambitious person because with every obstacle I face, my ambition and drive is never damaged in the process. If there is a way to reach what I want, by any means, I will reach it. Whether or not my perfectly planned out pathway is ripped apart, I always seem to find another pathway that more than likely leads me to where I want to be. 


No comments:

Post a Comment