Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Day 13. A date you would love to go on.

I sure hope my boyfriend reads this! :P

This is really hard. I have a lot of ideal dates in mind. Hmmm...

I would definitely LOVE to go on a date to Disneyland. I love Disneyland and I feel like people have no worries there. We would spend a whole day there and just have fun.

Another date I would LOVE to go on would include a beach (preferably on a small Island), beautiful weather and tropical drinks. We would go swimming with dolphins, para-sailing and do other fun activities!

One more...Spending time at home watching movies and talking about everything and anything.

I like REALISTIC, fun-filled dates but I also like to sit somewhere, relax and just talk the day/night away. If I can't talk or have a successful conversation with the guy or have fun with him, I am not interested!






No comments:

Post a Comment