Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Day 4. Something you hate about yourself.

I hate two things about myself. One: I am overly competitive. Two: I am too stubborn.

Being competitive is so natural for me. I see everything as a competition and although sometimes its good, most of the time, it's bad. I have had so many arguments over games because it wasn't fair that I didn't win. My opponent could have won fair and square but in my mind, I always have to win. Obviously, I am a sore loser. I am not AS competitive as I used to be so that's good. It's a step in the right direction.

Being stubborn runs in my family. I am stubborn because of my brother, my dad and all of my uncles! I swear! It was as if I was taught to be stubborn. This super great quality of mine always lands me in the stickiest situations. I sometimes feel bad for the people who have to deal with me on a daily basis. My brother says it best, "If I think the sky is red, no one will convince me otherwise". I love to prove people wrong and this comes with being stubborn. If someone tells me that I can't do something, I usually stick to doing whatever they told me I CAN'T do even if I'm miserable doing it. As long as I get to prove them wrong in the end, it's alllllll worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment