Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Day 5. 5 things that irritate you about the opposite sex/same sex

1. Laziness
2. Bad Hygiene!
3. Selective Hearing
4. Stubborness
5. Egotistical

I hate lazy men with bad hygiene that have selective hearing because they are too stubborn or have too big of an ego to care about anything.

Okay, give me some credit for TRYING to formulate a sentence that included all of my irritating factors!

I hate men who are lazy and can't cook!

I hate men who have bad teeth and horrible odor! Think Hygiene, please.

I hate men who only hear things they WANT to hear!

I hate guys who are too stubborn. They usually clash with me and won't ever win.

Guys with big ego's care far too much about themselves than they do others.

This was easy. :) By the way, if you change the words "men" or "guys" to the word "women" you will also see that this goes both ways for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment